ZSL London Zoo

ZSL London Zoo Job security & advancement reviews

Was flexible volunteer days, but days done were quite long. Gained a lot of experience and was able to expand my skills in behavioural observations with different species.
Working in this Company is so amazing. A lot of challenge and people I work with are very warm and helpful. A lot of training that helps me growing. Very challenging atmosphere.
Being able to see the animals and build friendships with the rest of the ZSL team whilst aiding encouraging visitors around the Zoo has been an amazing experience. No two days are the same.
The absolute best place to work! A perfect balance between theory and practical work. We were introduced to the amazing life of working with wildlife whilst also being provided with practical skills that we can use in other areas of life. The people that I encountered were friendly and were willing to help with anything I needed. The most enjoyable part of the jobs was the range of different animals I worked with, it really opened my eyes as to the wonders of wildlife. I felt safe the whole time I was there and knew if there were any issues there were multiple places that I could go to for help.
good staff and job security most enjoyable part of the job was conversing with the public, fantastic management, good job opportunities
Pros
discount
Cons
lack of shifts