ZSL London Zoo

ZSL London Zoo Work-life balance reviews

Working in this Company is so amazing. A lot of challenge and people I work with are very warm and helpful. A lot of training that helps me growing. Very challenging atmosphere.
as above. friendly staff and team. love being near the animals too. i have learned to be more confident with money handling and dealing face to face with the public.
the staff were very friendly and you made a lot of friends through it. The team leaders would try and make you feel as fairly treated and as comfortable as you can.
Cons
no lunch breaks
The absolute best place to work! A perfect balance between theory and practical work. We were introduced to the amazing life of working with wildlife whilst also being provided with practical skills that we can use in other areas of life. The people that I encountered were friendly and were willing to help with anything I needed. The most enjoyable part of the jobs was the range of different animals I worked with, it really opened my eyes as to the wonders of wildlife. I felt safe the whole time I was there and knew if there were any issues there were multiple places that I could go to for help.
I had a overall good experience and the busy day-to-day workplace positively challenged me with the different tasks or placements in sections everyday (from counter serving, being runner on the dinning floor or working in the kitchen). I found management very helpful and encouraging all staff to improve and grow in the company. I would of stayed at this employment if it was closer to my home. And if I had not struggled to keep the balance being a full-time student with their fixed working hours.
Pros
Good pay, friendly staff and helpful management.
Cons
Long hours (very fixed/set) and short breaks.
Fue un trabajo bastante desafiante, a menudo recibĂ­amos hasta 10'000 personas al dia y tenĂ­amos que servir a todos, y gracias a esto aprendĂ­ a trabajar rapidamente y en grupo. Al mismo tiempo fue un trabajo muy divertido y satisfactorio.
Pros
Horas muy buenas
Cons
no contras
good staff and job security most enjoyable part of the job was conversing with the public, fantastic management, good job opportunities
Pros
discount
Cons
lack of shifts
Working here was good, if you know you have set hours. One day a week ( SUNDAYS TOO) for 4 hours.
Pros
Good people
Cons
No hours