Zuto

Zuto Employee Reviews

Good company to work for, training is very good and prepares you for the job properly. It is very busy and fast paced, you need to work hard and smart to earn good money. Th atmosphere is good.
Such a great place to work where everybody shares the same visions and values, all of the staff are so supportive and there is no apparent hierarchy. Everybody listens to each other and collaborates on ideas - of any size!There is such a sense of team work and real commitment to get things done but have lots of fun along the way!Whilst working from home, the management and people team take valuable time out of their day to check up on how you are - which really means a lot and shows real care for their staff.
Pros
Supportive Colleagues
Cons
At no fault of Zuto - just can't wait to get back to the office!
Really enjoyable place to work, from the get go you're made to feel welcome with a great training programme that makes you feel incredibly ready once you're on the phones. Management are approachable and genuinely want to help. There's every opportunity to earn more money with overtime and incentive schemes and the commission structure is great and fully achievable. You're recognised for hard work and progression is something the business really focus on, and you feel you have a clear career path. I've thoroughly enjoyed working here so far and i'm excited for my future career here.
Pros
commission structure, culture, management, bonus scheme, incentives, culture, progression
Cons
shifts can be til 8pm but not too often/ you get a lie in
I love my job at Zuto. I have been here nearly 2 years. Working at Zuto I have been able to develop myself & skillset, push through market leading initiatives whilst working in a challenging, exciting and friendly environment.
Pros
Great atmousphere, forward thinking, innovative, fast paced, great attitude towards employee wellbeing
Cons
Having been with Zuto since 2009 we have grown a great deal from overcoming the banking crisis to currently working through Covid which I’ve found the company have dealt with using common sense not putting profit before people and allowing managers to manage and having the freedom and platform to speak up when required. If you are hard working, committed and willing to try different working practices it’s a great place to work
Pros
Freedom to manage your team, you ideas will always be backed and more importantly listened to, Knowledgeable senior leaders, and a smashing working environment
Cons
Cross team(s) communication can always improve
Zuto is a great company to work for and they look after all of there staff and everyone works together as one team. The benefits working here are really good and shift patterns you do are fair between the whole team.
Pros
Benefits, One team, Positive company, Growing company with new opportunities
Zuto is attempting to be the market leader for car finance and rather than forcing pushy sales or increasing prices they are doubling down on quality making it amazing company to work for when you feel like your helping the customers you talk to. If you are willing to work hard and do what's best for customers then you'd love working here.The leadership has a strong focus on where the company is heading and the CEO is second to none.
Pros
Great leadership, opportunity to move up and learn new skills, money to be made if skilled
Cons
If behind on sales target then may have to put in extra time to earn commission
Zuto is a great company to work for. Over the past few months I have seen people make a real effort to ensure that during these difficult times people are supported. Zuto are a market leading business so standards are expected but the support and encouragement you are given make it easy to hit and maintain these levels. As a business people care, they are genuinely supportive and are very good at their jobs which is why it is successful. It is a very exciting time to be working at Zuto, long may it continue.
Pros
Atmosphere, free food, incentives, office environment.
Cons
Can not think of any.
I have worked at Zuto for 3 years and recently left. The only reason I left was to pursue a higher level management role. Zuto has been an excellent start to my sales career. The commission I earned here has helped me buy by first house and be very comfortable in life. I am very sad to leave Zuto as they have been so supportive and helpful with developing my career so far. Anybody who manages to secure a sales role here is very lucky!
Pros
Great Commission for Sales Staff
Firstly, let me say the positive reviews of this company are written by the Senior Management themselves as they try and boost the indeed ratings. Please don't fall for it. Work-Life balance If you were expecting some, don't. Though they can't force you to work on your days off, there's a general expectation that you will. Small comments here and there are made. You cannot hit your target if you don't work these additional days, and if you don't hit your target two months in a row, then you're out the door..so say goodbye to that. Bonus Structure This is changed on the whim of the company from a month to month basis. They are set very high (somewhat expected) but the company does not factor in outside influences, for example - the huge pandemic we're currently in. They expect you to hit these unobtainable targets, and when you cant (unsurprisingly) you are put on a performance review. This is a scare tactic they use broadly across the company to scare their employees with the threat of losing their employment, even more so now because we're in the midst of a Pandemic and job security is low. It's blatant use of emotional blackmail is vile. The abuse on the mental health of the employess at Zuto is a disgrace, even though they use an occupational health service its this weird dynamic where they have probably put most of their employees there in the first place. Management I don't even know where to start with the Team Leader/Senior managment. They're so clique and so brazenly open about it. They flaunt their 'power' in the way they speak down to the floor - more...
Pros
Salary and Initial training
Cons
No work-life balance, some of the worst trained managment ive ever worked with.
Loved this job when I started. Then at the end of last year it all went pear shaped for everyone. Since I left I've heard it's only got worse and the staff are being overworked and picking up work that the 3 team that were made redundant were doing for no extra pay.If you enjoy working in a place where the targets are unattainable without constant overtime then go for it! Working here towards the end really messed with my head and I was horrendously unhappy. But we were just told to get on with it and that it's part of the job. Cracking support that! Some of the people are absolutely wonderful and they will be the reason you don't want to leave and why so many people stay. Others will have a problem with you for the rest of your working life there for making tiny mistakes. It's very cliquey. If you want to advance and you aren't in the inner circle then you have no chance. Honestly just don't bother. Times are tough at the moment and jobs are hard to find, but wait for something else.
Pros
Wonderful people. Some fantastic team leaders.
Cons
Everything else. Literally everything.
There is a big culture to be one team, and a huge focus on providing an excellent service to our clients. Targets are achievable providing you have excellent organisation skills.
Zuto is a great company to work for. There is always support on hand if needed. If you are prepared to get your head down and work hard you will reap the benefits.
A busy fast paced environment, target driven but a fun place to work. Pays very well and they have a smart casual dress code. Support from all levels and different departments
Managers are bullies. One in particular. All she does is give the most calls to the ones that make 7k a month. Then they and PIP you for not making targets. They discriminate against illnesses and tried to sack me just before the end of my 2 years so I couldn't claim unfair dismissal. Shocking company, career bully managers and overall a waste of 2 years .
Zuto offers progression through your role and cross departmental. It's fast paced and there's always improvements to what you can do as an individual, a team and as a business. Everyone has one focus, to achieve our purpose and it's clear how we will achieve this - it's non stop, but overall exciting! Working autonomously and free from hierarchy is what differentiates Zuto from other employers, here you feel like a valued individual - not a number. It's a little like working for yourself, you get out what you put in and your contributions are recognised and appreciated but you also know how much the work you do and the responsibility you have matters. I'd recommend Zuto to others for all roles, if you're hard working, not afraid of a challenge, can manage your own workload and respectful of the purpose we are set to achieve, you'll go far and professionally thrive.
Great place to work, great culture, approachable managers, some great changes, always striving for more and on the up! The most enjoyable part of my job is helping customers daily and being with a great team to help each other out too!
Can't really say my stay at Zuto was a pleasant one, passed from pillar to post, no real training, was left to figure out a lot on my own. Management constantly coming round asking about how many deals you're going to do today adds extra pressure. The focus is to be the best in the market yet sometimes they focus solely on that and not the staff working hard. Most of my day was spent there and I began to not enjoy coming to work
Years later and I'm still thoroughly enjoying my career working at Zuto! There have been some changes over the years I've been here but I think for the better, communication throughout the business is a lot better. Management is approachable and the culture is great, I feel we all work well individually but at our best as one and the Zutonites are great team players! I'm looking forward to what the future holds for Zuto!
The company is great they are very understanding with most things but the wage is going downhill. No payrise or special benefits for time served there.
Heard good stuff about the company so joined with high expectations. Then they made a whole department redundant and got others to do the job of those they let go with no pay rise. They've moved the commission around that much a lot of people have left. Don't see the owners at all and heard the story of how the company started is also a lie. To hit the new targets and earn decent money you do have to work more than the standard hours. Training is a shambles and there's only a few managers who are any good
Pros
Good basic salary
Cons
Poor management and leadership
  1. Employee reviews