Full Stack Web Developer
Full job description
We’re on the lookout for a Mid-Weight Full Stack Web Developer to join our growing team. We are an integrated design agency that provides solutions for a broad range of businesses, especially in sectors such as: manufacturing, hospitality, tourism, insurance, agriculture, and engineering.
Working as part of a team, you will be required to build, test and deploy front and back-end web applications and help maintain websites and server environments.
- 2+ years experience developing web applications, APIs, software, or mobile applications
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP and Node.JS
- Solid understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Design and development skills in relational and NoSQL databases
- Build modular layouts, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as GitHub
- Ensuring cross-platform optimisation and responsiveness of applications
- Cross browser debugging.
- Knowledge and experience with the Vue.js framework
- Experience with bootstrap & responsive web design
- Be familiar with front-end build tools such as Gulp for system automated tasks
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility, and usability
- Ability to create servers and databases optimised for particular functionality
- Have worked with WordPress, developing custom themes and plugins.
- Willingness to contribute to both large, complex projects and smaller tasks as directed
- An eye for detail
- Understanding of basic UX principles
- Knowledge of best practices
- Clean coder
- Excellent at verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Up-to-date with the web industry overall, and trends occurring within it
- Self-motivated, keen to learn and improve
- Team player.
If you are interested in progressing your career or feel that it's time for a change, please send a short CV (including salary expectations) and links to examples of your work to the email address below. This is a mid-weight developer role and it’s imperative that we can see some commercial projects that you have built.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From £25,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Enniskillen