Sales and Production Team Leader
Title: Sales and Production Team Leader
Department Conservation Resources
Reports to General Manager
Line manages Heritage Sales and Production Admin and Production
Band Up to £30k depending on experience
Location Upper Heyford - Office based
Sales and Production Team Leader role is to support the General Manager in sales administration, despatch, customer service and production.
You will manage the team who deal with customers, answering queries, packing, and despatching items, dealing with some of this yourself.
You will solve issues and problems for customers on orders made with CR and provide reports to the management on agreed SLA’s.
Management of product procurement
Reporting on debt control
You will also lead on specialist boxing and polyester projects in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, providing guidance on timescales and processes. You will have awareness of budgetary implications and impacts of decisions on recommendations.
You will have knowledge of conservation and preservation, and a specialism in the preparation of materials for moving and storage.
You will have proven skills in managing, bringing excellent interpersonal, communication and coaching skills and an informed approach to staff development and performance management.
You will bring the highest professional standards to all aspects of the role and will be expected to make a significant contribution to the development of Conservation Resources and Heritage Storage Services
Role and Responsibilities
▪ Line manages staff
▪ Take ownership of projects as set out by the General Manager
▪ Independently solve complex problems
▪ Proactively develop the department
▪ Assess and manage.
▪ Contribute significantly to the overall improvement of knowledge and skills within the department by developing and implementing new thinking and approaches.
▪ Keep abreast of current trends.
▪ Office, workshop and factory environment
▪ Display Screen Equipment user
▪ Moving items up to 15kg in weight
▪ A graduate or appropriate work experience with a good standard of conservation knowledge, packaging and/or book binding/print finishing skills and practice
▪ Excellent customer service skills
▪ A proven track record in supporting commercial projects, demonstrating excellent IT and numeracy skills, and some experience in collating financial data.
▪ Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively.
▪ Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative, with strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise own workload.
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills; the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation and with a wide range of external customers.
▪ Proficiency with IT systems including MS office products, website updates and SAGE (CRM systems)
▪ Full clean driving licence
▪ Excellent IT and numeracy skills
▪ Experience in marketing and social media profiles
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Bereavement leave
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Transport links
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bicester: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Leadership (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 12/05/2023
Reference ID: Heritage Sales and Production Team Leader