Influencer Account Executive
If you’re confident in outreach and communication, and the prospect of taking on several exciting roles within a start-up excites you – then keep reading! We’re looking for an enthusiastic, charismatic, and friendly Influencer Account Executive to join our growing team!
At Mifu, we help connect brands with micro-influencers operating in relevant industries. To do this, we build meaningful connections with these influencers to aid their growth and support them in helping to acquire fair reward for their content – inducting them into our community where they can access discounts, support articles and can make brand partnerships. Aiding these aspiring creators with their profiles can be extremely rewarding, as many of them are unaware of the rewards they can reap from their profiles!
Are you a hardworking, dynamic, and fun individual ready to make an impact in the rapidly evolving world of influencer marketing? Look no further! We’re an innovative influencer marketing start-up looking for passionate team players who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are prepared to grow with us. We believe a perfect blend of dedication and enjoyment fuels our success. We’re committed to fostering a collaborative and engaging workplace, where creativity and ambition are celebrated. If you’re eager to push boundaries, redefine influencer marketing, and have a great time while doing it, we want you on our team!
With us, you will not just be confined to one role, and our flexible working structure will allow you to learn about the many facets of running a start-up. The versatility required is bound to keep you on your toes – so be ready to learn new skills and tackle new challenges! We believe that keeping things fresh by jumping from role to role is crucial to producing high-quality work, and in a start-up, there is never a shortage of new things to do! We also believe taking breaks often to clear the mind, so our in-house backgammon board makes daily appearances, while the cold plunge awaits those bold enough to brave it!
Never hesitate to ask questions, and never be afraid to let us know when you need help! Ideas are always welcome – and your opinion will always be valued! Kind, gregarious, and versatile people, who are willing to learn are our kind of people. We believe that a willingness to learn can be more important than experience, especially in an emerging industry like the influencer marketing space. If that sounds like you, we’d love to have you onboard!
What’s the job?
We conduct constant outreach and communication with profiles from across a range of influencer segments. As an Influencer Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day operation and management of influencer campaigns
- Helping develop, work on, and run influencer campaigns
- Posting social media content & blog posts
- Supporting the senior team on creative strategy for influencer campaigns
- Establishing and developing valuable and productive relationships with high-performing influencers
It is crucial to understand each client’s identity, their market, and their objectives. You must adapt for each client’s needs - one minute you could be messaging to propose influencer participation in a children’s brand’s campaign and the next on a drinks brand’s campaign - it’s vast and varied but that’s what makes it exciting, and it’s why we love it!
What do we need from you?
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of media and different platforms/outlets
- A strong understanding of digital media platforms
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills – with the ability to work on several campaigns, and with a number of influencers at one time
- Willing and able to share opinions on creative dilemmas or crossroads.
- Ability to work well in a team or alone if needed
- Confident liaising directly with clients & influencers
If you are an exceptional worker, the sky is the limit, and we encourage you to strive for more responsibility. There are no set timelines for promotions or progression, and if we see that you’re working hard, we will be sure to let you know! Once you’re part of the team, there is no glass ceiling!
- Influencer Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Optional)
- Our office is in a highly convenient area, being less than a five-minute walk from Fulham Broadway
- You’ll have your very own workspace (to decorate at your own volition.)
- A friendly, collaborative, and playful atmosphere to work in.
- A sun-lit outdoor area available for breaks and coffee
- A backgammon board and general games culture
- A cold plunge for those feeling tired or low (Also for the entertainment of everyone else!)
- Flexible working hours if you have home commitments.
- 25 holiday days per year (increasing to 27 after one year), plus bank holidays.
- Social drinks first Thursday of each month
- Christmas parties which never fail to deliver! (Alongside other festive parties!)
- Secure bike storage
Overall, we would love another friendly face to join the team, without being afraid to be themselves and offer their opinions!
If you like the sound of working with us, send us your CV and tell us why you think you’re perfect for the job in the attached cover letter!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£29,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- A-Level or equivalent (required)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in London
Reference ID: Influencer Account Executive