Junior Implementation Associate
Full job description
Shopworks provides WorkForce Management solutions to companies within the retail, leisure and hospitality sectors with between 300 and 30,000 staff and up to 4,000 retail venues and across multiple countries.
We have an innovative sales process which relies on the successful management of free trials over a 90 day period.
The successful candidate will be required to proactively use our free trial process to successfully onboard new customers. The successful candidate will be an individual who is looking to develop within the business.
The Implementation Manager is responsible for taking new clients from post sale, through the trial process to the full rollout of the ShopWorks platform, within that clients estate.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Support Implementations Manager (IM) in all aspects of the free trial process within the set timeframe to deliver a successful onboarding of the customer.
This will include:
- Attend Kick off meetings with IM
- Take notes during meetings
- Attend conference calls and meetings with IM to review progress with Customer
- Deliver conference calls in a IM’s absence.
- Gather customer requirements and create user stories
- Configure the client’s system to suit their individual needs & update and maintain Jira Confluence pages
- Test and troubleshoot the setup of the configured platform and create Jira tickets, where applicable.
- Generate & manage customer cases in Jira and with Product owner.
- Demonstrate the system and its features to customers
- Work in line with our ISMS - ISO27001
- Liaise with the Biometric and Support manager to ensure hardware install and support.
- Liaise with Product/Ops team on improving the processes of the Free Trial.
- Support training sessions, classroom based, Webex or telephone
- Plan, structure and deliver training sessions in IM’s absence.
- It would be an advantage for the candidate to have an exposure to implementing complex software projects, ideally within a WorkForce Management, HR or retail environment.
- The ability to engage with a customer at all management levels including retail staff, head office staff and senior management.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Business analyst’s skills or experience in scoping out requirements would be an advantage.
- Competence with project management tracking tools
- Some account management experience would be an advantage
- Appreciation of the latest legal/regulatory and compliance issues and requirements.
- Proficient in excel, Google suite and Jira.
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Bi-lingual skills are desirable but not essential.
- The role will be based in our London or Edinburgh offices & will require travel throughout the UK and possibly overseas.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £37,500.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Profit sharing
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- complex software implementation: 2 years (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings