Learning Development Worker
Full job description
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development team to design, develop, and deliver training programs and initiatives
- Conduct needs assessments to identify skill gaps and training needs within the organization
We will be offering the post to a person who is able to demonstrate they have experience in:
- Identification, development and delivery of range of training activities to support the needs of Letham4All staff and volunteers.
- Supporting personal development specifically relating to the assessment, validation and accreditation of learning.
- Awareness of the public and voluntary sectors
- Project development
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Ideally, they will have good knowledge of the community of North Perth City and of the issues that affect the people living there. They will have a relevant and industry recognised accreditations and qualification's e.g., Education and training qualification level 3 or equivalent and/or previous coaching & teaching experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify training and development needs within Letham4All in conjunction with the Letham Community Hub Manager and staff team.
- Support the learning and development of local people through the validation of informal and accredited learning and personal development through a variety of awards schemes including ASDAN.
- Undertake evaluation of learning activities and prepare reports.
- Develop local Partnership working and collaboration with other local groups to increase learning activities.
- Prepare information and use Letham4All ‘s social media channels to help promote learning and development.
- Attending relevant meetings
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels of an organisation, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary.
- Good analytical skills to identify training needs and learning gaps.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly.
- Strong teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to learning, both face-to-face and remotely
- Ability to lead and develop partnership/collaborative working.
- Good management, organisational and evaluation skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel
- Good social media skills
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to educate and engage an audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to mentor and communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
We offer competitive compensation packages including benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and professional development opportunities. If you are passionate about learning and development and possess the required qualifications, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your updated resume highlighting your relevant experience.
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: £15.79 per hour
Expected hours: 12 per week
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Perth: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person