Promotions Team Member
Full job description
Home Nightclub is a 6 floor, 7 bar venue in the heart of Lincoln city centre. With a capacity of 1800 people and offering something for everyone, we’re looking for lively and confident individuals to join our Promotions Team!
With fierce competition within the city we’re looking for ambitious characters to drive the footfall into our venue through engaging with our core clientele and representing what Home is all about!
Being part of the Promotions Team involves working within a team on Lincoln’s bustling high street within the general public, encouraging customers to enjoy their night out at Home. We run a catalogue of incentives with our teams to engage in friendly competition with their colleagues with an array of prizes to be won!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Loves working with people and providing great customer service.
- Energetic, fun and sociable.
- Confident and outgoing.
- A team player who understands the value of teamwork in achieving the best results.
- Smart and presentable appearance.
- Ambitious and driven
Perks of the Job:
- Free entry to the club for you and your friends.
- Discounts and perks across our venues within the city.
- Student-friendly rotas which work around your University timetable.
- Competitive incentives within the job role resulting in prizes, bonuses and freebies!
This is a part time job role consisting mainly of weekend shift patterns on Friday and Saturday nights.
Competitive rates of pay: £9.18-£10.42 per hour.
You must be over 18 years old. You must also hold a UK bank account and be able to provide right to work documents.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.18-£10.42 per hour
- Weekends only
Work Location: In person