Full job description
Vacancy for a Receptionist
Based in our Louth office although travel to other offices may be required.
Monday to Friday 8:45am to 17:15pm
- Answering the telephone.
- Greeting clients in reception
- Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, scanning and taking payments.
- Archiving and Retrieval of confidential material, files and documents - some lifting involved.
- Ordering of stationery - keeping inventory
- Dealing with Post incoming and outgoing
- Arranging appointments and dealing with clients.
- Access and input data on the firm’s client case management system-
SOS – Solicitors own Software.
- Working closely with colleagues and assisting with cover when required.
- Handle all confidential information discreetly.
- Any other duties so required
- Good communication skills and a confident, friendly and outgoing manner both over the phone and in person
- Attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
Previous applicants may reapply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,377.50 per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person