Full job description
Work as part of an amazing team at Church Farm at Skylarks to provide excellent nursing care in our award winning, luxury home located in Lady Bay, Nottingham.
We are looking for a nurse to join our skilled dementia team, working to provide support to people who live with us.
Recognised as East Midlands Care Employer Of The Year and Best Care Home Provider 2021!
Rated Band 5 by Nottingham County Council, the highest rating that can be achieved on the quality of care and service.
We deliver a high standard of care and invest in staff training and development to provide the opportunity for career progression.
As a Registered Nurse and a valued member of the nursing team, you will oversee the clinical aspects of the shift. You will maintain excellent communications with people living and working with us and their relatives.
· Be mindful of dignity, privacy, cultural and religious needs of residents, staff and visitors.
· Ensure that an individual’s care is appropriately assessed to ensure that high quality, physical and psychological needs are always met.
· Engage in positive working relationships with GPs and the wider multidisciplinary team.
· Daily and in accordance with the digital personalised care plans, undertake and record clinical observations and take any appropriate action.
· Ensure all Care Plans are fully up to date and person-centred, working in partnership with residents and their families as people’s needs change.
· Take responsibility for ensuring own practice is person-centred and evidence based.
· Store, check, and administer drugs in accordance with Church Farm Care’s medicine management policy and be accountable for the custody of drugs.
· Ensure the CQC quality standards are achieved and maintained.
· Take responsibility for the safeguarding of adults.
What you will get in return?
- Competitive salary - £20.50 per hour.
- Paid breaks.
- Paid PIN renewals.
- 3 shifts per week - 36 hours per week in total.
- Additional shifts can be picked up as and when available.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Essential qualification: UK NMC and PIN.
- Having some experience working in a care home.
- Caring, dynamic and passionate.
You are welcome to call the home direct for a chat tel: 0115 982 5568
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nottingham: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- NMC Pin number (required)
Work Location: In person