Sales Development Representative
Want to launch your AI Sales Career?
The WorkTech Group are a leading provider in cloud based technology covering Workforce Solutions, Salary Advance Application but also have a newly launched AI division that is expanding rapidly. Through this portfolio of innovative and high touch SaaS solutions, we allow ambitious businesses across all sectors to improve efficiency, deliver high value and maintain successful and profitable operations.
Now we are looking for a dynamic and ambitious SDR to join our AI Sales team.
As the first point of communication with prospective clients, you need to be passionate about generating leads, nurturing new relationships and setting our sales closers up for success.
You should be someone who enjoys a start-up based environment, have strong communication skills and confident about showcasing our various technology offerings in a compelling way.
What you’ll be getting up to…
- Contacting prospective clients via telephone, as well as being part of our marketing campaigns using email and LinkedIn.
- Calling, emailing and recording creative videos to gain attention and wow prospects.
- Working with our marketing team to define and approach the right businesses.
- Nurture relationships and build strong networks to help build new business opportunities.
- Delivering KPI’s on calls booked and opportunities created.
What we would like…
- Have a year’s experience in sales/SDR/BD or through a university placement year.
- Be confident and comfortable reaching out to clients via the telephone.
- Desire to make a difference and seek professional development.
- Have exceptional verbal skills but also an amazing listener.
- Be super-resilient with a never-give-up attitude.
- Be persuasive, yet professional.
What’s in it for you…
- Perks: Generous basic, plus commission, plus company bonus, plus free share scheme!
- Time Off: 25 Days leave, plus bank holidays, 1 WFH day every week!
- Learning: Full product & technology training, Plus on-boarding programme, plus personal training budget, plus clear career progression, plus world-class mentoring!
- Wellbeing: Early pay scheme available every month, plus personal coaching sessions by independent life coach, plus regular socials!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,500.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Monday to Friday
- Business development: 1 year (preferred)