VIP Host & Party Team
Full job description
Home Nightclub is a 6 floor, 7 bar venue in the heart of Lincoln city centre. With a capacity of 1800 people and offering something for everyone, we’re looking for lively and confident individuals to join our VIP hosting and party experience team!
Home offers both VIP and club booth bookings throughout its 5 weekly nightclub sessions. Our Reserve Lounge is famous for offering a VIP service, creating unforgettable experiences for our guests! Whether it be a Birthday, hen, stag or a boujee night out, we deliver the party to our guests!
The job role involves delivering experiences to our guests, including table service in our luxurious VIP suite, The Reserve Lounge, upselling products to bookings and delivering the party to guests in our club rooms.
The perfect candidate will have past experience and an enthusiasm for hospitality, strive in a social environment and have the drive to push sales to maximise revenue.
We're looking to create a team to work alongside our floor team. Hours may vary but weekend nights and bank holidays are a requirement.
Perks of the Job:
- Free entry to the club for you and a plus one.
- Food and drink discounts and perks across all of our venues within the city: Craft, Carousel, Bierkeller, Level and Void.
- Staff events including our annual formal awards night, The Golden Jiggers.
- Student-friendly rotas which work around your university timetable.
- Training, development and the opportunity to progress - our entire Management team is organically grown from within, and our Supervisor Training Programme is a springboard for a career within the Hospitality and Leisure industries at Management-level.
Competitive rates of pay: £9.18-£10.42 per hour.
You must be over 18 years old.
You must also hold a UK bank account and be able to provide right to work documents.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
Salary: £9.18-£10.42 per hour
- Employee discount
- Night shift
- Weekends only
Work Location: In person