Full job description
Zoo Events Group provides rental washrooms and temporary accommodation to clients all over the UK. We work with many large festival organisers, as well as prestigious events such as Goodwood and the Formula 1 at Silverstone.
We have several opportunities throughout summer based at our premises in Wiltshire on a temporary basis with a possibility of full time contracts. This opportunity will see you working with a fun, dynamic team of people within a fast paced environment. We’re a small and growing company with a focus on providing a positive place for staff to work and develop. The roles and responsibilities will vary day to day and you will be expected to work on your own initiative at times.
Duties to include:
- Following job sheets to pick parts and assist with stock control
- Loading and unloading vehicles from events
- Maintaining a high level of vehicle cleanliness
- Ensuring equipment is clean and presentable, this will include pressure washing
- General upkeep around the yard and premises
- Learning basic plumbing skills
You will need to have:
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle (rural location)
- A motivated and hard working attitude
- Attention to detail
- A keen willingness to learn
The contract will span from June - September with a guaranteed 40 hours a week, but there is the opportunity for this role to become full time. There are also opportunities to work onsite at exciting events and learn with a hands on approach. We will consider individuals on a self employed basis or part time as well. If you are reliable, responsible, proactive and able to work well with others then please apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Temp to perm
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: Up to £11.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Driving Licence (required)