Entertainment jobs in Guiseley
- Be an early applicantSulzer3.8Hybrid remote in LeedsEnergy-E262 Early Careers Advisor - Full Time - Leeds, United Kingdom Excited about launching careers? Join Sulzer, a premier global pump manufacturer. As…PostedPosted 9 days ago
- Sulzer3.8LeedsEnergy-E262 Assembly Fitter - Full Time - Leeds, United Kingdom At Sulzer, you are in charge of your career and continued development. Take the opportunity…PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- CGC Event Caterers / Nottingham Theatre RoyalLeedsCGC Event Caterers are currently recruiting for a Head of Racing and Special Events to join the team, primarily based at our Head Office in Garforth. The Head…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Radisson Blu Hotel Leeds-Meeting & EventsLeeds LS1Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest hotel groups with ten distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,160 hotels in operation and under…PostedPosted 8 days ago·
- Build-A-Bear WorkshopLeeds LS11Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. is the leading and only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own stuffed animal retail-entertainment experience.…EmployerActive 2 days ago·
- View all Build-A-Bear Workshop jobs - Leeds jobs - Sales Assistant jobs in Leeds
- Salary Search: Sales Assistant - Bear Builder Leeds salaries in Leeds
- See popular questions & answers about Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Bop Trading LtdLeeds LS2Typically responds within 3 daysCOMPANY STATEMENT Our company is well established as one of the leading retailers of DJ & Music Production equipment in the UK. We were founded in 2008 as…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Reel Cinemas2.8Burnley BB11We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic General Manager for our brand new cinema that opened in the centre of Burnley in September 2023. WHO WE ARE We…EmployerActive 1 day ago
- Talent Artistic GroupUnited KingdomWHO ARE WE? TAG Live are an award-winning live entertainment company providing global solutions to the Leisure & Tourism Industry. We have four divisions,…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- HSBC4.0Hybrid remote in LeedsJob description Location: Hybrid working Salary: £23,205 + excellent benefits Hours: 35 hours per week What you'll do As a Contact Centre Customer…PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Be an early applicantSulzer3.8LeedsEnergy-E262 Quality Engineer - Full Time - Leeds, United Kingdom Sulzer Pumps UK in Leeds is a top employer and one of the world's leading pump manufacturers…PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- CGC Event CaterersLeedsCGC Event Caterers is a long-established caterer with decades of experience in the hospitality industry. We operate at venues of all sizes and have…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Horsforth Manor Care Home3.4HorsforthHorsforth Manor is looking to expand their Activity Team! The luxury 57 bedroomed care home will include facilities such as an in-house bar, restaurant…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Allerton Damp Proofing4.3Leeds LS25*WHY ALLERTON?* As the most innovative and forward-thinking construction company in the region, our Team Members enjoy: * Unlimited access to the on-site …EmployerActive 3 days ago
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Employee discount
Full job description
Early Careers Advisor - Full Time - Leeds, United Kingdom
Excited about launching careers? Join Sulzer, a premier global pump manufacturer. As our Early Careers Advisor, you'll assist apprentices, graduates, and those new to the team. Your mission? Ensure our programs meet industry standards, boosting our reputation as the preferred employer, both internally and externally.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and develop apprentice, graduate, and early career programs to meet organizational objectives
- Collaborate with regional HRBPs and local operations management to assess early career needs to be tied to demographics, business growth, and succession planning, presenting insights for budgetary discussions.
- Organise and engage in recruitment events, career fairs, and university outreach to attract top Talent for Sulzer
- Establish and manage an 'Early Careers Outreach' team to facilitate technical delivery of community engagement projects
- Oversee Apprentice Levy administration, expenditure monitoring, and surplus fund reporting in conjunction with the central Payroll team
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Knowledge of apprentice frameworks/standards in an operational environment
- Experience with accessing and utilising apprentice levy funds, along with levy reporting
- Previous involvement in graduate programs
- Familiarity with recruitment and selection processes
- Ability to create and implement training and personal development plans
- Proficiency in IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Experience in coordinating events
- Desirable: CIPD Level 5 certification
- Strong relationship-building abilities
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- A collaborative mindset with a focus on teamwork
- A results-oriented approach to delivery
- Proficiency in facilitation and coaching
- Strong problem-solving abilities
These skills and attributes will ensure your reward for dedication and hard work in effectively guiding and supporting early career professionals at Sulzer
What we offer you:
Flexibility: Achieve work-life balance with a hybrid model that combines remote and office-based work
Annual Leave: 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
Pension: Benefit from a defined contribution pension scheme.
Professional Growth and Development Opportunities: Access to continuous learning and development programs, providing employees with valuable opportunities for skill enhancement and career progression
Long Service Award: We acknowledge and celebrate your dedicated years of service
Employee Assistance Programme: Prioritise well-being with confidential support and guidance
Exclusive Discounts: Access a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment, and Lifestyle. Eligible employees can apply for a Costco membership for extra exclusive offers.
No visa or work permit support can be provided for this role.
Have a question about the role? Reach out to Helen Windust at email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the strength of a diverse workforce and are committed to offering an inclusive work environment.
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable
We are proud to be recognized as a Top Employer 2024 in Brazil, China, Germany, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States. Come and join our story!