Fencing jobs in Hythe
- Urgently neededChaffin WorksPortsmouthEmployerActive 9 days ago
- Chaffin Works are industry leaders in the delivery of site clearance, tree surgery, fencing, landscaping, grounds maintenance and ecological consultancy for…
- NewUrgently neededleylandii and lawns ltdSouthamptonEmployerActive 3 days ago
- There will also be a requirement as and when needed to carry out hard landscape tasks such fencing and patios.
- Salary: £20,500.00-£25,000.00 per year.
- Fencing and Construction Training LtdUnited KingdomPostedPosted 1 day ago
- Deliver engaging learning and development programs for employees.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create and update training materials.
- ConfidentialSalisburyEmployerActive 4 days ago
- Assist with works ranging from fencing to groundworks.
- Working on a privately owned estate you will assist with tasks assigned including general garden,…
- NewUrgently neededSilk Services LtdBramdeanEmployerActive 3 days ago
- Silk Services are a family run Hampshire based construction Company and have been serving the private sector for over 10 years, we pride ourselves on providing…
- Hopkins Contracting Services LtdPortsmouthEmployerActive 12 days ago·
- Previous experience in fencing is desired but not essential.
- Join us in delivering top-notch fencing solutions to our valued customers.
- Away Resorts3.1Ventnor PO38PostedPosted 3 days ago
- Landscaping, including paving and fencing.
- Location: The Lakes Rookely and Colwell Bay.
- Hours: 40 Hours - Weekends Required - Permanent.
- What you’ll be doing.
- Swan Access Systems Ltd.Salisbury
- Hopkins Contracting Services LtdPortsmouth PO3
- NewThe Best Connection Employment Group3.4Wimborne BH21PostedPosted 3 days ago
- Assisting in varied landscape construction works from planting to laying slabs, erecting fencing and all other landscaping construction works.
- Love Gardening and FencingSalisburyEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Do you have experience fencing and hard landscaping?
- Love Gardening and Fencing is one of Wiltshire's leading garden maintenance and fencing companies.
- Portsmouth City CouncilGosportPostedPosted 3 days ago·
- Laying paving and block work.
- Previous experience of estate maintenance or Landscape construction.
- What's in it for you?
- RWR RecruitmentBournemouthEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Roll of chain link fencing (up to 40kg).
- Timber fencing, feather edge, cant rails, timber gates (up to 25kg).
- Pay rate :£14.99p/h based on 39 hours a week.
- ShawyersSouthamptonEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Previous experience in paving, decking, turfing and fencing.
- Landscape Assistant – Fair Oak, Eastleigh, Hampshire.
- A Full UK driving license is required.
Job Post Details
Utilities Surveyor UA5 (Tree works) - job post
Full job description
Utility Arb Surveyor
Due to expansion in the sector Chaffin Works are currently seeking a Utility Arb Surveyor to join the team. The ideal candidate will hold the UA 5 ticket and have experience working cutting and pruning trees on/near powerlines to properly assess, survey and permission tree work around the power lines.
Chaffin Works are industry leaders in the delivery of site clearance, tree surgery, fencing, landscaping, grounds maintenance and ecological consultancy for commercial and public sector clients across the South East, we are renowned for providing high quality services for our clients, having an excellent company culture and development opportunities for staff.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who would like to develop their career in the utilities sector, with a company dedicated to training and development. The successful candidate will be a competent surveyor with great communications skills who can efficiently help set our utility arborist teams to work
You will be a great communicator, with health and safety at the forefront of all work activities. Highly organised and flexible to help and advise where needed.
Due to the nature of the work we do regular drug and alcohol testing is undertaken.
As a Tree Surveyor (Utility sector) you will:
· Hold the relevant surveying qualifications (UA 5) ideally with experience cutting (to help and advise teams as required)
· Be able to demonstrate a good work ethic, instil the health and safety culture with the drive to achieve daily tasks to a high quality
· Understand the need for good communication on site to deliver all works safely and to deadline
· Commit to ongoing training and development
· Hold a full clean driving licence
· Hold UA5 ticket
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £120.00-£150.00 per day
- Day shift
- UA5 (required)
- drivers licence (required)
Work Location: In person