Gardening jobs in Horsforth
- Private EstateYorkEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Prestigious private estate between York and Wetherby requires experienced and enthusiastic Gardener, to fulfil a full time and permanent position.
- Gateway Facilities Management Ltd3.3LeedsEmployerActive 2 days ago
- You would be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the communal areas of residential properties in the South East area, which means a full, clean…
- WGC Landscapes LtdHarrogateEmployerActive 1 day ago
- They are looking to employ a full-time Maintenance Operative with some experience in the landscaping industry.
- All work carried out on a small and large scale.
- Stainton LandscapesRipon HG4EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Duties to include grass cutting, garden maintenance(plant knowledge is desirable) and hedge cutting both for domestic and commercial customers .
- Evergreen Gardens And DesignsBradfordEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- As you will be working in many of our higher-end gardens you will be required to have experience working as a gardener, a basic knowledge of horticulture and…
- View all Evergreen Gardens And Designs jobs - Bradford jobs - Gardener jobs in Bradford
- Salary Search: Experienced Gardener salaries in Bradford
- See popular questions & answers about Evergreen Gardens And Designs
- Hiring multiple candidatesSM Gardening LtdBoroughbridgeEmployerActive 3 days ago
- We looking for a full-time gardener to join our company, we are based in Boroughbridge but have vans leave from Leeds and Thirsk too.
- Calderdale CouncilBrighousePostedPosted 1 day ago·
- Salary Scale 4 (£24,294 FTE; Actual salary will vary depending on hours worked).
- Part-time post, 5-20 hours per week (flexible/seasonal).
- Flaurel and Hardy Gardening ServicesKeighley
- Mirfield Garden CentreMirfieldEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Full Time – 45- Hours Per Week *.
- A knowledge of plants would be a “nice to have” but is not essential to the role, however, excellent customer service and a…
- SHC Hire Centres LtdBarnoldswickEmployerActive 5 days ago
- Robertshaws Garden Machinery part of the SHC group, was established in 1986, is now looking for a Mechanic to work on Garden machinery, Construction tools and…
- Smart Gardens Uk LtdLeeds
- Stockbridge Technology Centre LtdSelbyEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Due to an increasing workload Stockbridge Technology Centre (STC) is looking for innovative individuals to join a small hard-working team carrying out and…
- Almond Gardening ServicesWeeton
Job Post Details
Experienced and Enthusiastic Gardener. - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- On-site parking
Full job description
Prestigious private estate between York and Wetherby requires experienced and enthusiastic Gardener, to fulfil a full time and permanent position.
Joining another experienced gardener (along with additional seasonal help) to maintain beautiful surroundings consisting of formal gardens, woodland, pasture, and a large walled garden.
Working alongside specialist guidance, and to an annual management plan, the role is very much a hands-on position, including tending to plants, shrubs and hedges, driving mowing machines and the operation of a full range of modern commercial equipment.
Although priority will be given to applicants who have horticulture training and experience, strength of character, enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and a desire to be the best you can be are of paramount importance.
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding position to advance your career, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship, Graduate
Salary: From £12.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- York: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Gardening: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Prestigious private estate between York and Wetherby requires an additional Gardener