General Building jobs in Barton on Sea
- MacWest Gardening & LandscapesBournemouthEmployerActive 4 days ago
- Patios, driveways, garden renovations, artificial grass installation, decking, general landscaping services.
- Competent with both soft and hard landscaping.
- WWCS Environmental ServicesWimborneEmployerActive 2 days ago
- The ongoing success and growth of the company means that we need to recruit a General / Contracts Manager with previous experience in successfully managing a…
- ESA Property ltdParkstoneEmployerActive 5 days ago
- Jobs will vary from Rip outs, general building work, landscaping & helping other trades on site.
- The candidate must have previous site experience and their own…
- NewNew Forest Care4.1Remote in SouthamptonPostedToday
- Experience of a building maintenance or care taker role.
- To provide efficient and effective caretaking support to the four school sites including ensuring the…
- Southern Concrete Services LtdBournemouthEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Due to securing further long term work we are looking for several skilled operatives who will be happy to get stuck in and see projects through from site setup…
- PARK HR RECRUITMENTNew Milton BH25PostedJust posted
- Assist with general administrative tasks, including data entry and filing.
- Be a customer champion: Serve as the primary point of contact, building strong…
- Assure Healthcare Group3.3SouthamptonEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Friendly and approachable, you’ll have previous experience working in a maintenance role with a good understanding of building services including, basic…
- Mortec Welding & Fabrication LtdPoolePostedPosted 1 day ago
- Strong knowledge of construction methods, materials, and building codes.
- Review project plans, specifications, and drawings to determine the scope of work and…
- KonectaRingwood BH24EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Updating customer details (address, payment methods), initial claim enquiries and general policy or.
- Salary: £24,557.28 basic + £1k bonus.
- Barker Shoes LimitedEnglandEmployerActive 7 days ago
- A proven record of success in senior level general or commercial management, preferably in a related industry;
- A wide knowledge of the industry;
- STR GroupSouthamptonPostedPosted 8 days ago
- A client of mine who is a Housing Association and Property Maintenance Care company are currently looking for an experienced General Builder to work as part…
- Inspired Villages3.0Southampton SO52PostedPosted 8 days ago
- You will take responsibility for building engagement, enhancing brand awareness while supporting residents and members with their holistic wellbeing.
- Garfield David ConstructionBournemouthEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Operate machinery and tools necessary for building works.
- Basic knowledge of tools and machinery used in building.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
Job Post Details
General Builder - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
Full job description
A multi skilled builder with experience is required at the Lulworth Estate Building Maintenance Department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this privately owned estate which encompasses residential and commercial property lets, retail outlets, Holiday Park, a large farm, Lulworth Castle and a World Heritage site.
The job will involve all aspects of general building. You will have an eye for detail and be prepared to work in a number of different environments, including the maintenance and restoration of historic, modern and commercial buildings. You will have a proven track record and be a team player.
A driving licence is essential.
Full time, 39 hours per week.
Salary – subject to experience, generous pension.
Application by CV and covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person