General Building jobs in Bingham
- Hiring multiple candidatesHouse of DentalLeicestershire*Are you looking to join a dedicated team, that is working hard to be recognised in providing exceptional dental care within a beautiful period building? If so…EmployerActive 4 days ago
- Edward’s roofingGrantham```Duties``` As a Roofer, your primary responsibility will be to install, repair, and maintain roofs on various types of buildings. You will work as part of a…EmployerActive 10 days ago
- Harper Recruitment GroupNottinghamBusiness Development Manager £40,000 basic + Uncapped commission OTE (Circa £65,000 +) Permanent Nottingham Full Time Monday – Friday Calling all…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Tassi LettingsNottinghamWe are looking for a General Maintenance Person to work for a private landlord / developer, undertaking a variety of work across a portfolio of properties.…EmployerActive 2 days ago·
- The Crown Inn3.8Old Dalby LE14General Manager £40k + tips + bonus We are looking for a naturally respectful and commercially aware leader, who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and…PostedPosted 5 days ago
- Case International4.4LeicesterIf you want to feel passionate about your work again and proud of the difference you make, join CaSE International. We are leading specialists in civil and…EmployerActive 4 days ago
- Mansfield District CouncilSutton-In-AshfieldDepartmentAshfield District CouncilReferenceADC1432Salary details£29777 - £32076 Job termFull TimeHours37Closing Date03 March 2024 Ashfield is a great place…PostedPosted 6 days ago·
- CHMFM LtdLincoln LN6Who are we? CHM is an all-aspects facilities management company with vast cleaning experience, that was established in 1999, by experienced professionals who…EmployerActive 1 day ago
- FHP Living LimitedNottinghamStudent Lettings Consultant – Lettings and Management An exciting role is available with our FHP Student Living team for a Student Lettings Consultant…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- NewHiring multiple candidatesWalter Miles Electrical Engineers LimitedLeicesterWalter Miles Electrical Engineers currently looking for an experienced Electrical Project Manager to plan, manage and supervise electrical projects from…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Reconomy3.3NottinghamEvolution Waste Management (part of Reconomy), a waste management company based in Nottinghamshire, providing a comprehensive skip hire, waste collection,…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- OmexomEnglandJob Title: Design Unit Manager Reporting to: BUGM Business Unit: Kelvin Power Role purpose The Design Unit Manager will have full responsibility…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Barker Shoes LimitedEnglandNorthamptonshire based premium footwear manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer with 140 years of heritage is looking to recruit an experienced General Manager…EmployerActive 4 days ago
- AST Language ServicesNottingham NG7We are continuously building our team of linguists. If you are an experienced and motivated native-speaker freelance translator who fulfils one of the…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
Job Post Details
Associate Dentist - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company events
- On-site parking
Full job description
Are you looking to join a dedicated team, that is working hard to be recognised in providing exceptional dental care within a beautiful period building? If so, then call us now for we are hiring.
House of Dental Station Road is expanding and we have a couple of positions available for Dental Associates. It's an awesome opportunity to work in a mixed specialist referral practice.
We are House of Dental; a family-run dental group situated in the heart of the Midlands. Our plan, as a company, is to innovate Dentistry from both an industry and patient perspective.
We are an exceptional team who, together, encourage development, growth and hold high standards of each other. We are bold and continually push boundaries with our progressive treatments and in-house training. We offer a supportive team and environment where staff are greatly valued and given the opportunity to develop, thrive and ultimately, reach their full potential.
Our passion is making sure that patients have a positive experience every time they visit their dentist. Making patients feel at home and nurturing long-term relationships is at the core of the House of Dental brand. We understand that no two patients are the same and adopt the philosophy of treating 'the individual' rather than 'the patient'.
As a specialist-referral group, using this philosophy, we accept a range of referrals from referring practices and create bespoke treatment plans to provide the highest quality of care and predictable outcomes.
For Clinicians, it's an opportunity to work in a mixed-specialist practice and treat advanced cases with the necessary support and training.
We are looking to grow our team of Clinicians. We are always looking to add like-minded individuals to our team and offer a supportive environment to nurture development. We have in-house Orthodontists, Endodontists, Periodontists, Implantologists, Oral Surgeons as well as Advanced Restorative Dentists. You can benefit by leaning on this wealth of experience in our clinical team to discuss, shadow and attempt more complex/advance cases under the supervision and guidance of the clinical team.
By joining our team, you'll work with some of the most talented people in dentistry, healthcare and operations, who all share the same values and vision for the future. We care a lot about ensuring we do the right thing for our patients and staff.
'At House of Dental, we want to inspire a change in Dentistry. We want to improve patient perceptions by providing life-changing treatments by the best clinicians which make coming to our dental practices a positive and trusting experience. We can only do this by providing the best quality service for our patients all under one roof.'
Dr Karan Farmah, Co-founder at House of Dental
We are offering to support and train Associates who want to develop and be doing more advanced work. We care a lot about ensuring we do the right thing for our patients and staff. We are looking for someone who wants a full time position but open to discussion, to cover general NHS and private work.
Experienced clinicians are welcome as well.
We are a large 11 surgery, family practice with the following:
- We are 15 - 20 minutes from Coventry + 15 - 20 minutes from Leicester (just off the M69). In close proximity to the local train station too
- State-of-the-art on site lab
- Digital OPG and Radiographs
- iTero Scanner
- Friendly, outgoing atmosphere with a strong focus on work/life balance
- Full stable list - outgoing partner
- Large patient list - not short of work
- Unlimited UDAs - no targets, do as little or as much as you like
- Non-corporate style
- Large nurse team and admin team with plenty of support and backup
If you are interested in our Dental Associate role, please apply now at email@example.com. Please include a portfolio along with a CV. If this job role is still live, the position is still available.
Job Type: Full/Part-time, Permanent/Locum
Salary: £20,000.00+ net per month
Hinckley Practice Address: House of Dental Station Road, 34 Station Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1AP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per month
- Company events
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person