Investigator jobs in Bradford
- Hiring multiple candidatesExamworks Investigation Services2.8United KingdomAn exciting opportunity has arisen for individuals with experience of taking statements in a police, insurance or legal capacity to join our team here at EWIS…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Jet2.com and Jet2holidaysLeeds Bradford AirportFixed Term 40 Hours Salary Excellent Country U.K What you will be doing... Fatigue System Investigator - Maternity Leave (1 Year) Fatigue Safety…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- SS&CBurnleySS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- View all SS&C jobs - Burnley jobs - Client Services Associate jobs in Burnley
- Salary Search: PA45163199 Client Services Complaints Senior Associate (Open) salaries
- See popular questions & answers about SS&C
- District Enforcement LtdBarnsley S70Do you enjoy working outdoors, helping people and care about your community? Do you value personal integrity and seek to challenge anti-social behaviour? Do…PostedPosted 20 days ago·
Job Post Details
Full job description
An exciting opportunity has arisen for individuals with experience of taking statements in a police, insurance or legal capacity to join our team here at EWIS. We have several Nationwide positions to join our expanding team of field-based Claims Investigators.
On a self-employed basis, with as little or as much work as you choose to undertake, you will be assisting on cases relating to accident investigation and fraud prevention.
Investigations may include, obtaining CPR compliant statements from claimants, defendants, witnesses, and others, as well as locus reports of accident scenes and tracking and tracing targets whilst working to pre-determined service level agreements.
Your work will be recorded on our state-of-the-art application via a tablet (e.g iPad). Once you have submitted your findings our office-based team will draft a full and detailed report for presentation to our clients.
Your skills and experience should include
· Good IT literacy
· Experience from an insurance, police, or legal background
· Investigation of road traffic accidents
· Full understanding of GDPR
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· A persuasive nature with good negotiation skills
· Strong organisation and punctuality
· Health and Safety awareness
The role requires you to have your own transport and tablet (e.g. iPad)
Fees are paid on a case-by-case basis and depend on the work needed and successfully carried out.
Where we are different from our competitors is that we offer full flexibility to manage your own time, we do not demand full time hours and allow you to dictate your workload entirely. Suiting those semi-retired or with other personal commitments giving a great work-life balance.
A DBS check and clearance processes will be required
We are a disability confident leader.
Job Type: Freelance
- Statement Taking: 1 year (required)
- Investigations: 1 year (required)
- Driving (required)
Work Location: On the road