Investigator jobs in Leicestershire
- NewBe an early applicantNottinghamshire County Council3.9Hybrid remote in NottinghamPostedPosted 1 day ago
- The payment of an annual £3,000 market supplement is applicable to the Level 4 Trading Standards Officer role and is not dependent on experience level but is…
- Office of the Public GuardianHybrid remote in Nottingham NG2PostedPosted 13 days ago·
- Flexible working, Full-time, Job share, Part-time.
- Company: Office of Public Guardian (OPG), Supervision and.
- Participate and occasionally lead relevant working…
- NHS ProfessionalsNottinghamEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Act as a neutral third-party investigator to ensure prompt, thorough, and impartial.
- Location: *Nottingham City Hospital, Hucknall Road, NG5 1PB (home working…
- Ashfield Event ExperiencesAshby-De-La-ZouchPostedPosted 13 days ago·
- By being responsible for the delegate experience you will work on a range of meetings and events including investigator meetings, advisory boards, congresses,…
- Nottinghamshire PoliceArnoldPostedPosted 6 days ago·
- To administrate the functions of the MAIT for the purpose of offender management and crime reduction.
- To be involved in the development, implementaion and…
- Capital One - UKHybrid remote in NottinghamPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- As part of the wider Capital One business, the Deputy MLRO will also have the opportunity to work closely with a broad set of regulators across both the UK and…
- Vermelo RPOHybrid remote in Nottingham
- Capital One - UKHybrid remote in NottinghamPostedPosted 17 days ago·
- This includes investigation of potential money laundering activity through individual case review and proactive monitoring of account activity.
- Nottingham Trent UniversityNottingham NG11PostedPosted 8 days ago·
- £56,561 - £65,540 per annum (pro rata).
- You will develop, lead, and inspire research, scholarship and/or practice activity which enhances the profile of JvGCRC…
- Forensic Access GroupHybrid remote in Nuneaton CV10PostedPosted 19 days ago·
- An accredited investigator (e.g. PIP, DMI).
- IntaForensics provides computer forensics, mobile phone forensics and cell site analysis to the legal sector, police…
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Relocation assistance
- Transport links
Full job description
There is currently an additional flat rate £3,000 annual market factor supplement payable at whichever spinal column point an officer is on within the above grade.
Are you a qualified Trading Standards Officer looking for new challenges?
Nottinghamshire has a proud record in developing and advancing the careers of its Trading Standards Officers. As a large authority, we can offer you opportunities across the full range of Trading Standards work coupled with great support and mentoring from our experienced team.
We enjoy high levels of recognition locally, regionally, and nationally and are proud of our Team:
- Making a difference to our vulnerable residents, working closely with the county's Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub to support and protect against fraud.
- Protecting our food chain and protecting consumers from unsafe goods, including removing a substantial number of non- compliant products from the consumer market in the last year.
- Providing support to a large and growing number of businesses, many within Primary Authority partnerships.
- Hosting the National Trading Standards Regional Investigations Team for the East Midlands for the 15th successive year.
- Gaining significant confiscations under the Proceeds of Crime Act through our 3 Accredited Financial Investigators.
- Striving to prevent animal disease including recent responses to Avian Flu outbreaks in the county.
If you want to be part of our future achievements, we are looking for flexible, enthusiastic team players to join our dynamic Trading Standards Service to help shape and drive our service forward.
Centrally located and with great road, rail and air transport links, our historic county offers scenic countryside and bustling towns and surrounds the city of Nottingham itself, making it a great place to live in and fulfil your ambitions. Relocation assistance is available in appropriate circumstances. Our excellent ICT equipment and flexible smarter working practices, under the County Council's Hybrid Working Strategy, also provide extensive opportunities for home and remote working so your home location need not be a barrier to applying.
You will hold a Trading Standards qualification (DTS, DCATs, DCA or Stage 2 of the CTSI Professional Competency Framework). We would also love to talk to you if you are part qualified and wish to advance your career via our excellent career scheme. Your role and salary would then depend on your level of qualification and experience.
You should be committed to professional development, willing to embrace learning opportunities and prepared to be involved in a wide variety of work to meet the needs of the Service. In return we can offer a competitive salary (recently boosted by an additional £3,000 market supplement*) and the opportunity to develop your experience and leadership skills.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and want to achieve the best outcomes for our communities then we'd like to hear from you.
If successful, you will be required to pass and maintain non-police personnel level 2 vetting.
- The payment of an annual £3,000 market supplement is applicable to the Level 4 Trading Standards Officer role and is not dependent on experience level but is subject to review.
To find out more please call Sarah Houlton, Team Manager on 0115 9772460 or Anna Potter, Team Manager on 0115 8042640 for an informal chat.