Life Coach jobs in Denton
- LTE Group2.4Hybrid remote in ManchesterWe have a fantastic opportunity to join our team as a People Relations Advisor on a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis. This role is Hybrid,…PostedPosted 11 days ago
- Hiring multiple candidatesZeno Ltd3.6Heaton MerseyJob description We have an excellent career opportunity for the role of Care Service Manager to join our team based in the South Manchester area. …EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Hiring multiple candidatesZeno Ltd3.6Heaton MerseyJob description We have an excellent career opportunity for the role of Service/ Team Manager to join our team based in the South Manchester area. …EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Oldham CouncilManchesterFrontline Apply here: https://thefrontline.org.uk/become-a-socialworker/frontlineprogramme/?utm_source=Greater+Jobs&utm_medium=job+listing&utm_campaign=2024…PostedPosted 2 days ago·
- View all Oldham Council jobs - Manchester jobs - Social Work Supervisor jobs in Manchester
- Salary Search: Social Work Training Programme salaries in Manchester
- See popular questions & answers about Oldham Council
- Sedgwick2.9United KingdomTaking care of people is at the heart of everything we do, and we start by taking care of you, our valued colleague. A career at Sedgwick means experiencing…EmployerActive Just posted
- Selwyns Travel Limited3.2ManchesterJoin us on our expansion journey…………… Selwyns Travel is a leading bus and coach operator located in the Northwest, Yorkshire and Milton Keynes with an…EmployerActive Today
- T&GRemote in ManchesterWe are searching for an innovative and energetic person to join our excellent team of UK tutors to give Online Coaching sessions. You would have to prepare a…PostedPosted 1 day ago·
- Virtus Talent4.9ManchesterPackage: £28K-£40K Base Salary (£55K OTE Year 1, £75K OTE Year 2, £100K OTE Year 3) Our client are a multi-award winning recruitment firm specializing in…EmployerActive Just posted
- Selwyns Travel Limited3.2ManchesterJoin us on our expansion journey…………… Selwyns Travel is a leading bus and coach operator located in the Northwest, Yorkshire with and Milton Keynes with an…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- MSV Housing GroupManchester M15
- First Kick FootballManchesterJob Title: Head Football Coach Location: Manchester Position Type: Full-time Are you an enthusiastic football coach passionate about nurturing young…PostedPosted 2 days ago
- First IntuitionHybrid remote in ManchesterFirst Intuition is a provider of apprenticeship and commercial training to a variety of professional disciplines. We pride ourselves on providing a personal…EmployerActive 22 days ago·
- Manchester Football DevelopmentManchesterJob Title: Head Football Coach Location: Manchester Position Type: Full-time Are you an enthusiastic football coach passionate about nurturing young…PostedJust posted·
- Zuto3.8Manchester M2Sales Manager Salary: Up to £36K basic, £65K OTE / top performers earn in excess of £70K Location: Manchester (City Centre) Why Zuto? Join our team of…PostedPosted 30+ days ago
Job Post Details
Trainee Social Worker - job post
On the Frontline programme you’ll get three years of paid training and support to become a social worker. You’ll learn life-changing skills while working in a local council social work team, putting theory into practice. You’ll qualify as a social worker and complete a fully-funded master’s degree. With the support of experienced social workers and your peers, you’ll learn how to work with families to protect vulnerable children.
Looking for a career that helps people? Social work could be for you. We’re Frontline, a charity working to make life better for children with social workers in England. Join our Frontline programme and become a children’s social worker. You’ll help keep children safe from harm and create positive change for them and their families. This is the work that makes a difference.
What’s in it for you?
- Earn as you learn with a salary of up to £34,000 from year two.
- Qualify as a social worker and complete a fully funded master's degree.
- Get high-quality training and supervision from experienced social workers, academics and coaches in a rich, supportive environment.
- Become part of the Frontline Fellowship and receive ongoing support and training throughout your career.
What to expect as a trainee social worker
- Start with five weeks of intense online study, including five in-person sessions, led by experts in social work theory.
- Begin your 12-month placement in a local council social work team, where you'll work closely with fellow trainees and an experienced social worker. You'll gradually take on more responsibility in supporting children and families.
- Qualify as a social worker by the end of your first year.
- Manage your own caseload, building on your skills and confidence.
- Engage in ongoing study to further develop your professional abilities.
- Receive continued support from Frontline tutors, your employer and fellow trainees.
- Conduct a research project and complete the academic credits needed for your social work master's degree.
- Receive leadership coaching to enhance your professional capabilities.
We won’t lie; it’s a challenging profession. You’ll help families living in the toughest circumstances and struggling with a range of pressures. But it’s also one of the most rewarding careers. This programme is designed to give you the support you’ll need to thrive in the role, and the work you do will change lives for the better. But this is just the beginning. Once qualified, you'll join the Frontline Fellowship, a growing community of social workers trained by Frontline. Together, we have the power to drive social change. And that’s why we’ll continue to provide support, training and funding opportunities to help you grow throughout your career.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for your potential to become an outstanding children’s social worker and leader, empowering families to achieve positive change. No specific experience is required to apply. We value diverse perspectives and experiences and a commitment to advocating for the communities’ social workers serve. We're dedicated to fostering diversity in our programme and supporting applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.
You will also meet the following criteria:
- Have at least a 2.2 (predicted or obtained) in an undergraduate honours degree (or international equivalent)
- Have obtained GCSE English Language at Grade C/4 or above (or approved equivalent qualification)
- Possess the right to work and study in the UK (including access to public funds) for the duration of the programme (until September 2027)
- Be resident in England by the time the programme commences
- Not be a qualified social worker
This is the work that makes a difference. This is social work.
Please note: There are only limited places remaining for the 2024 cohort. We have already closed many locations and will continue to close locations as places are filled. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible, to avoid missing out.
Become a social worker, Graduate employment, Social work opportunities, Trainee social worker, Graduate scheme, Social care career, Train to be a social worker, Graduate job, Social work qualification, Child protection social worker, Career Change, Public sector training, Public service job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £34,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person