Restorative Justice jobs
- Southwark Council3.9LondonPostedPosted 5 days ago
- We are looking for an outstanding team manager who can work to our high standards; who will lead, inspire, motivate and support their team to deliver a high…
- Media Academy CymruWalesEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Case managers seek to create and deliver restorative interventions that support young adults to reflect on how their actions affect themselves, victims,…
- Catch22Leicester LE19
- The Recruitment Co3.2DownpatrickPostedPosted 27 days ago
- Assess need and manage risk appropriately in addition to promoting restorative practices, rehabilitation,.
- Deliver Early stage Diversion services to children…
- Middlesbrough CouncilHybrid remote in MiddlesbroughPostedPosted 2 days ago·
- South Tees Youth Justice Service is seeking to appoint a Restorative Justice Worker with the required knowledge and experience to support the delivery of the …
- Outcomes First Group2.9Walton-on-Thames KT12PostedPosted 2 days ago
- Work with small groups on identified issues such as self-esteem, friendship issues, behaviour, bullying, restorative justice, etc.
- University of StrathclydeGlasgowPostedPosted 22 days ago·
- The Scottish Government published their restorative justice action plan in 2019, where they committed to making restorative justice consistently available…
- Red Snapper Recruitment LtdAlderneyEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Good understanding of Problem Orientated Policing approaches e.g.: restorative justice, Community Impact Assessments etc and gathering of intelligence in…
- Restorative Solutions CICMerseysideEmployerActive 2 days ago
- To provide support to a team of staff and volunteers who deliver a restorative justice service to victims of crime in Merseyside.
- SacroHybrid remote in Dumbarton G82
- Newport City CouncilNewportPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Ensure that contracts drawn up with young people are based on restorative justice princi-pals, enabling young people to take responsibility for their behaviour,…
- Calcot Services for Children4.0ReadingEmployerActive 2 days ago
- This has been achieved by using therapeutic principles within our daily interactions, communications and practice within the homes and by using other recognised…
- East Riding of Yorkshire CouncilBeverley HU17PostedPosted 19 days ago·
- Additionally, the role will include supporting children to engage in restorative justice, alongside the restorative justice officer.
- SacroHybrid remote in Kirkcaldy KY1PostedPosted 1 day ago·
- You will be responsible for working directly with service users as part of an existing Youth Justice team.
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent verbal…
- Remedi - Restorative ServicesNottinghamEmployerActive 3 days ago
- Restorative justice can be facilitated through a face-to-face meeting or indirectly via the Practitioner.
- First contact is usually initiated over the phone,…
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Employee mentoring programme
Full job description
You will be SWE registered Social Worker, or have a qualification in Probation or a related profession working with children and families.
Please note a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) at enhanced level is required.
If you have any queries about this role, please contact Joanne Tattersfield, Service Manager at email@example.com
Benefits and more information:
In your role, we want you to feel supported, challenged and rewarded. You will benefit from our family-friendly policies including flexible working, home working, and a local government pension scheme, plus many other staff benefits. You will join a motivated, driven and supportive team that strives for excellence and values its members. You will also be part of a successful and high-achieving development team that is making a real difference to the lives of residents in the borough. For more information about the wide variety of benefits you can take advantage of please visit our Staff Benefits page.
Guaranteed Interview Scheme:
As part of our commitment to inclusion, we offer guaranteed interviews for specific groups of people. To qualify, you'll need to meet the minimum requirements for the role, and identify with one of the below criteria:
- Members of the Armed Forces and veterans
- Are currently in care, or have previously been in care
- If you consider yourself to be disabled or if you have a long-term health condition
We are looking for an outstanding team manager who can work to our high standards; who will lead, inspire, motivate and support their team to deliver a high quality youth justice service including assessing need, planning and delivering focused interventions to prevent offending, safeguarding children and young people, and achieving the best possible outcomes for children, young people and families. We are dedicated to delivering high quality relationship-based social work, that is child-centred, family-minded, strengths and evidence-based, outcome-focused and fair. In return we will support you with extensive training, dedicated clinical advice and support, the chance to manage a small team with manageable caseloads, and administrative support.
We have a well-embedded practice framework, underpinned by our above principles. We make extensive use of systemic and strengths-based practices, as well as restorative, attachment and trauma informed approaches.
Southwark Youth Offending Service has recently been reviewed by the HMIP Inspectorate, and obtained a very high scoring Good Inspection. YJS staff were considered to be highly skilled and knowledgeable and that good quality partnerships were in place. The Inspectors were particularly impressed with our Health and Clinical partnerships and felt that the YJS was committed to innovation and high performance with excellent volunteers and mentors.
Here in Southwark, we offer the chance to deliver holistic in depth work in a multi-agency setting, which also includes specialists in ETE, Restorative justice, SALT and a health and well being worker. Newer initiatives in our service include a health and well -being programme, a peer mentoring scheme and an innovative approach to preventing knife crime.
We are looking for an outstanding Team Manager, who has the skills, experience, professional potential and personal attributes that our staff, children and their families need. You will be someone who will lead, inspire and support their team to deliver a high quality service, and who wants to be supported to flourish. We have fantastic career progression opportunities and a wide range of induction and training courses.
We are the largest local authority social landlord in London, managing 55,000 homes lived in by 40% of Southwark’s residents. We are home to over 18,300 businesses including iconic London venues and social enterprises and we have a young, diverse and growing population.
At Southwark we are committed to making our borough just and fair and are taking positive action to tackle inequalities. Our residents and communities are our greatest asset and the passion we have for Southwark is shared by millions of Londoners who enjoy our outstanding cultural offer, use our hospitals and attend our universities. Our refreshed borough plan and focus on Southwark Stands Together, (which is our work with Southwark’s communities and the council’s staff to tackle racism, injustice and inequality) underpins all that we do.
Closing Date: 24th March 2024 at 23:59
Interview dates: 4th April 2024
We are an organisation who is passionate about our people and understands that richness of diversity is a requirement to provide the best possible services to our communities. This is demonstrated through our council-wide ambitious commitment to tackle racial inequality in our communities and workforce through our Southwark Stands Together programme. We particularly welcome applications from members of the Black, Asian and ethnic minority communities to increase representation at senior management level in the Council.
Job Reference: SC06394