Fraud jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Be an early applicanti2 GroupMilton KeynesPostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Customers are better able to track critical missions across law enforcement, fraud and financial crime, military defense and national security. https://i2group…
- Global PaymentsMilton KeynesPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Investigates potential credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system.
- Previous work experience in a fraud related field.
- Global Payments (Beamery)Milton KeynesPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Begins to develop knowledge of processes, regulations and applicable federal and/or state laws on credit card fraud and fraud recovery through research of…
- GIOS TechWelwyn Garden City AL8PostedPosted 4 days ago·
- We are hiring for Crime - Investigation / Intelligence Officer.
- Should have knowledge of Planning and conducting investigations into suspected serious…
- British AirwaysHeathrowPostedPosted 2 days ago·
- Lead corporate security investigations such as fraud, theft, corruption, insider threat, data incidents and safeguarding.
- What you’ll bring to British Airways:
- InvestecReadingPostedPosted 5 days ago·
- To liaise with law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies to ensure a compliant business.
- To make decisions on money laundering and fraud related issues,…
- Global PaymentsMilton KeynesPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Manages the management of active cases involving credit card fraud.
- Communicates new fraud recognition techniques to help mitigate company wide losses.
- Foreign, Commonwealth & Development OfficeMilton KeynesPostedPosted 6 days ago·
- Keeping abreast of developments in the fraud and safeguarding sectors.
- Representing FCDO across His Majesty’s Government (HMG) and taking a leadership role in…
- NayaxHemel Hempstead HP2
- SantanderMilton KeynesPostedPosted 21 days ago·
- Strong understanding of the 3 lines of defence risk management model and mitigating fraud risk.
- Fraud Risk Assurance Senior Manager | S4 | Economic Crime Risk |…
- SantanderHybrid remote in Milton KeynesPostedPosted 24 days ago·
- Lead DevOps Engineer | S3 | CIO Fraud | Milton Keynes.
- Interested in part-time, job-share or flexible working?
- We want to talk to you!
- How we’ll reward you.
- Select Car LeasingReadingPostedPosted 3 days ago·
- Investigate any fraud cases if flagged and vulnerable customer concerns.
- Job Type:* Full-time, Permanent, Hybrid.
- What are you looking for?*.
- Examworks Investigation ServicesOxfordEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- On a self-employed basis, with as little or as much work as you choose to undertake, you will be assisting on cases relating to accident investigation and fraud…
- GE HEALTHCAREChalfont Saint Giles HP8PostedPosted 10 days ago·
- Expertise in international compliance/regulatory law and enforcement, including US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), UK Bribery Act, global anti-corruption…
Job Post Details
Full job description
The Head of Software License Compliance will report into the VP of Operations and drive all aspects of creating and implementing a software license compliance program across i2 Group, a Harris Computer company.
The successful applicant can be based in either the US or the UK.
- Drive the license compliance program implementation, working with Sales and Marketing management teams to strengthen and promotes compliance-related behaviours and climate with executives, managers, and representatives.
- Operate as the main point of contact for all license agreement negotiations and amendment of existing agreements, always ensuring that consistency of terms and conditions for each software license is maintained
- Manage contractual compliance for all existing software licensees with the aim to optimize the value of each voluntary license for i2 Group and that we remain the supplier of choice
- Integrate technical and business knowledge to direct worldwide targeting efforts.
- Communicate plans and progress to senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Directly support Legal for ongoing contract requirements (amendments, recordations, terminations, compliance obligations, litigation, etc.)
- Provide insight of emerging trends in software licensing and collaborate with Operations, Legal, Sales and Marketing and other senior level stakeholders on an ad hoc and at often times, urgent basis for information to support a variety of complex matters related to IP, Compulsory licensing, public reputation, impact of our efforts, etc.
You should apply if you
- Have a track record of negotiating and re-negotiating license agreements aimed at making i2 Group’s software available quickly and equitably with customers and partners aligned goals.
- A self-starter, driven mentality, taking personal ownership and initiative, with the ability to navigate through ambiguity, exhibit resourcefulness and provide prioritization and focus
- Are a rockstar but are too humble to admit it. Operations in i2 is a team sport, and you will lead from the front to coach and develop those around you to be the best they can be.
- Work well in fast paced environments, where change is a constant and everyone mucks in to get stuff done
- Are a self-starter, who is not afraid to lead from the front, take risks, fail fast and own your decisions
- Can wear both technical and business hats, and work between the two to ensure we deliver the right stuff, at the right time to provide value to our customers and partners.
- Have experience building, running and leading high performing, autonomous PS teams
- Can create a forward-thinking technology culture, with a commitment to building psychologically safe, diverse and inclusive teams
- Have excellent communication skills and experience working with senior leaders across the business
- Have experience working in fast paced, high growth, technology-focused organisations
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to come in and build, grow and shape an new part of i2 into a growing profit centre. The role will suit someone who is a self-starter and brings with them a can do attitude.
Our intelligence analysis software tools help analysts transform data in real-time enabling customers to better leverage data and to detect, disrupt and defeat sophisticated threats. Customers are better able to track critical missions across law enforcement, fraud and financial crime, military defense and national security. https://i2group.com
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £105,000.00-£115,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday