Web Design jobs in Cramlington
- Tac DesignNewcastle upon Tyne NE3EmployerActive 3 days ago
- We’re a full-service design agency specialising in building brands that connect with people and creating user-focused products for the web.
- Cairn Group2.8Newcastle upon TynePostedPosted 30+ days ago
- As a detail-oriented individual with strong communication skills, you will have a deep understanding of website design, usability, content architecture, and SEO…
- Just Travel CoverSunderland SR1EmployerActive 4 days ago
- Knowledge/Experience of online photo design tools, e.g. Canva.
- Knowledge/Experience of web-based content management systems, e.g. Wordpress.
- Shout Loud SocialDurham DH7EmployerActive 3 days ago
- Knowledge/experience – Canva, Photoshop, In-design.
- Knowledge/experience – Canva, Photoshop, In-design.
- How to define, design, build and implement digital…
- Blair WestHybrid remote in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1EmployerActive 3 days ago
- Work closely with UI/UX teams to implement and influence designs.
- Support the development of a suite of web applications & services.
- Edward RobertsonNewcastle upon Tyne
- Who's Listening LtdHybrid remote in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1EmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Graphic design skills using packages such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD or InDesign (essential).
- Optimising new websites for SEO.
- One Utility BillNewcastle upon Tyne NE1EmployerActive 7 days ago
- Have experience developing, implementing and realising responsive designs.
- Playing a crucial role in the development and maintenance of our in-house design…
- Newcastle UniversityHybrid remote in Newcastle upon TynePostedPosted 10 days ago·
- Broad understanding of web/mobile UI standards and accessible design.
- Must have an eye for visual design excellence, an attention to detail and experience…
- Ernest Gordon Recruitment LimitedHybrid remote in Newcastle upon TynePostedPosted 5 days ago
- Commercial experience in Software Development/Web design.
- In the role, you will be working across a variety of projects in a varied role.
- IDOX plc3.6Remote in United KingdomEmployerActive 3 days ago
- NET web developer having worked on and completed various projects over the past 5 years.
- You will typically have created your own front-end applications, and…
- Parkdean ResortsGosforthPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Experience of using specialised software to create a web content management system or CMS.
- dodio - The Do StudioSunderland
- Newcastle UniversityHybrid remote in Newcastle upon TynePostedPosted 19 days ago·
- Demonstrable knowledge of co-design/ participatory design methods for digital technology development.
- Experience in design and prototyping tools such as Adobe…
- View all Newcastle University jobs - Newcastle upon Tyne jobs - Research Associate jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Salary Search: Research Assistant/Associate in Interaction Design (for Participatory Digital Health) salaries in Newcastle upon Tyne
- See popular questions & answers about Newcastle University
- Team RH FitnessGatesheadEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Keeping up to date with design trends, design techniques, and tools to ensure that our designs remain cutting-edge and relevant.
- Staff fun days and socials.
Job Post Details
Full job description
We’re a full-service design agency specialising in building brands that connect with people and creating user-focused products for the web.
Our work takes a simple, people-led approach. We believe that simplicity, purpose, and attention to detail are the key elements in both great design and user experience. This belief runs through everything we do as a design agency.
We work to understand what makes a brand unique. By getting to know every aspect of a brand, we identify what is most important to its audience. We like to work with our clients over the long term, using our experience to position brands strategically and facilitate growth.
Our expertise lies in building brands and creating user-focused products for the web. We've helped clients of all sizes to successfully connect with their audience. We love to work with forward-thinking people to create timeless brand identities and experiences.
We're a small team of talented people, and intentionally so. We pride ourselves on the quality we deliver and the personal, bespoke service we offer. Led by experienced designers, developers, and strategists, our team will become an extension of your brand.
As a Software Development Apprentice at Tac Design, you'll immerse yourself in a hands-on learning experience, gaining practical skills and knowledge in a supportive environment. Collaborate with industry experts, contribute to real-world projects, and pave the way for a rewarding career in software development.
List of Duties:
- Working in all areas of the Software Development lifecycle including planning and analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance mainly working with C#
- Follow a specification of what the coding needs to do, fixing functional errors and reviewing code
- Writing code to update numbers in the database and read from the database
- Working with a team of developers to work in sprint cycles
- Testing code from a user/developer perspective
- Following a ticketing system to develop, test, review, and release coding
- Designing and developing a website for customers
- Using the WordPress platform to design and develop fast-track websites
- Using an IDE/Text Editor to write and edit source code
- Using imaging software such as PhotoShop to create designs for clients
- Creating projects for customers following the agile methodology
- Renewing client’s websites as required
- Purchasing domain names for customers when required
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- A passion for Software Development
- Comfortable using WordPress & PHP
- Use of CSS compilers such as Less or Sass
- Comfortable with frontend frameworks such as Sveltekit or Next.JS
- Comfortable with Google Cloud services including Firebase
- Comfortable with GIT and version control
- A problem-solving mind-set
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional Skills L2
What you will learn:
- How to use the WordPress platform to create fast-track websites
- How to use PhotoShop when creating designs for clients
- How to follow the agile methodology when designing and developing websites
- How to use the company CRM when carrying out projects for customers
- Managing customer’s websites and accounts when required
- You will also gain skills in different areas away from your workplace during off-the-job training sessions
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody interested in website design/development. The ideal candidate will start off working on fast-track websites and work their way up to building more bespoke websites over time.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £5.28 per hour
Expected hours: 37.5 per week
- Monday to Friday
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Software Developer Apprenticeship (Level 4)